The high-performance Intel® quad-core TS-451+ is built to support visualization, transcoding, and HDMI functionality for home and office users. Owing to the increasing demand for data storage, sharing, and multimedia processing, NAS has once again launched a system that offers unmatched performance at a pocket-friendly price tag. The highly scalable storage solution is great for both professional and home users.
Powered by the smart QTS 4.2 operating system, the amazing TS-451+ is simple to use and performs incredibly well in information sharing, data backup, file synchronization, multimedia applications, and remote access. Users can seamlessly create a secure private cloud to enhance easy access to their data. So, what makes The NAS Intel® quad-core TS-451+ special:
- Allows for excellent centralization of file storage, sharing, and backup.
- The Virtualization Station allows you to run multiple operating systems including MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Android.
- The Container Station enables the operation of multiple Linux® systems and downloading of containerized apps.
- You can play 1080p videos through the 7.1 channel audio pass-through and bundled remote control via HDMI.
- Allows you to transcode Full HD videos either offline or on-the-fly.
- You can quickly locate specific files in real-time using the Qsirch feature
- Makes it seamless to stream multimedia files through DLNA®, Chromecast™, AirPlay®, and Bluetooth® via multi-zone multimedia control.
- You can scale up to 12 drives using QNAP UX-800P scaling enclosures.
Powerful Quad-core 64-bit Intel® Celeron® CPU
The TS-451+ is powered by an exceptional 64-bit Intel® Celeron® quad-core processor that comes with a 2GB DDR3L RAM that can be upgraded to 8GB. It has dual-gigabit LAN ports that deliver up to 225 MB/s speeds under port trunking mode. Interestingly, the TS-451+ can also automatically raise the processor’s clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.42GHz when executing CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-451+ also supports AES 256-bit volume & folder encryption with impeccable transfer speeds of up to 204 MB/s.
Offline and Real-time HD video Transcoding
The TS-451+ delivers unmatched real-time video transcoding of up to 4K H.264 and converts your videos to formats that are smoothly played on PCs, smart TVs, and mobile devices. Multiple connected devices can simultaneously view various video content stored on the TS-451+, thanks to the on-the-fly hardware accelerated transcoding. Offline transcoding allows for easy access to videos through an internet connection via File Station.
Multi-zone multimedia control
If you are a media enthusiast, fill every corner of your house with your favorite media by using your TS-451+ as a multi-zone multimedia system. You can centrally manage and stream videos, music, and photos from the TS-451+ to different sections of the home from a single Bluetooth, HDMI, DLNA, Apple TV, or USB-connected device.
File Station integrates with cloud services
The web-based File Station allows you to easily manage, upload, and download files on your TS-451+ as long as you’re connected to the internet. It supports file creation, extraction, smart search, and sharing for documents. Moreover, you can directly browse and transfer data between the TS-451+ and cloud services like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft, and much more.
The TS-451+ provides impressive features and functionalities for both home and office applications. More features include:
- Well-rounded backup solutions for data security
- Disaster recovery solutions to give you peace of mind
- Volume & LUN snapshot to simplify restoration
- Comprehensive security options
- Secure access with VPN Client & VPN Server
- Comprehensive 24/7 surveillance solution
- Mobile access
- Supports on-demand apps
- Expandable storage capacity
The high-performance Intel® quad-core TS-451+ is ideally built for high-level networking professionals and home users at an impressive price tag. Its energy-saving & eco-friendly features and easy-to-use NAS management tools set it apart from its competitors in the same category.